GruppeM Stainless steel exhaust system for the Honda NSX. It has a 50mm diameter piping and a 80mm tail.
The exhaust system was developed by utilizing expertise gained from many years of air intake development. As a result of repeated testing and trials, we have arrived at the proper pipe diameter and layout to create an ideal feeling of power.
The stainless steel tail end reduces the sense of incongruity at the time of installation,and shot processing was applied for a subtle appeal.Furthermore, a full titanium exhaust system was included in the lineup for some vehicle types. Since we know so much about air intake systems, we want to offer total coordination with the exhaust system.
- The high quality and manufacturing technique which even stuck to a detail.
- The most suitable pipe diameter and layout added to engine performance are pursued.
- Substantial weight saving is achieved more than stock (made of titanium)
- Laciness is produced by high exhaust note and heat gradation in a rapid rotation area (made of titanium)
- Tail end of the shot processing on which I insist quietly (stainless)
- I show my further worth by use with an intake \"RAM AIR SYSTEM\"
*Not application for the 3.2L model
Country of ManufactureJapan
ModelNSX NA1 TYPE1
Tail Size80mm x 2