The GruppeM exhaust for the Porsche Boxster (2.5L) is made out of Stainless Steel with a 50mm pipe and 75mm on tail.
The exhaust system was developed by utilizing expertise gained from many years of air intake development. As a result of repeated testing and trials, we have arrived at the proper pipe diameter and layout to create an ideal feeling of power.
The stainless steel tail end reduces the sense of incongruity at the time of installation,and shot processing was applied for a subtle appeal.Furthermore, a full titanium exhaust system was included in the lineup for some vehicle types. Since we know so much about air intake systems, we want to offer total coordination with the exhaust system.
- The high quality and manufacturing technique which even stuck to a detail.
- The most suitable pipe diameter and layout added to engine performance are pursued.
- Substantial weight saving is achieved more than stock (made of titanium)
- Laciness is produced by high exhaust note and heat gradation in a rapid rotation area (made of titanium)
- Tail end of the shot processing on which I insist quietly (stainless)
- I show my further worth by use with an intake "RAM AIR SYSTEM"
The GruppeM exhaust system was developed capitalising on expertise gained from our many years of air intake development. As a result of repeated testing and trials, we have arrived at the optimum pipe diameters and layouts to create an ideal feeling of power. Notably, by being matched with the Ram-Air System, the Titanium Series, accomplishing drastic weight reduction, represents real advantage that is worthy of comparison to the ultimate exhaust. Characteristic of titanium, that dry, high-pitch exhaust note and heat generated colour gradation manifest a racy atmosphere, while the stainless steel series produce a gentle, uplifting tone. Consideration also has been given to installation, to make the process straightforward and stress-free............? Since we know so much about air intake systems, we want to offer total coordination by bringing you exhaust systems of quality worthy of the GruppeM name.
Country of ManufactureJapan